|Length(Inch):||134 Inch||Length(mm):||3400 Mm|
ISO90012015 C V Belt,
22mm top width C V Belt,
NR rubber C section V belt
C-3400 Wrapped C V Belt , High Quality Classical C V Belt , Wide Range Of Uses
-Cloth cover layer: Cotton/polyester blend
-Top rubber: NR,SBR
-Reinforcement body: Polyester cable cord
-Bottom rubber: NR,SBR
Consistent performance in multiple V-Belt drives - ensures all belts will measure within ARPM matching standards
Use pulleys made to ARPM standards
Oil & Heat Resistant: Durability in tough environments
How to replace and repair the agricultural triangle belt
1. In free time, check the working conditions of the V-belt in time to see if the tension is appropriate. If the V-belt is too loose or too tight, it will affect its service life. If it is too loose, slipping will easily occur. Increase the wear of the V-belt, and even fail to transmit power. If it is too tight, the V-belt will be stretched and deformed, causing the belt to break, and even straining the core components;
2. If the triangle belt is found to be worn, it must be replaced with a new one in time.
3. Don't pry hard during the replacement process, it is easy to damage the belt structure and shorten the service life. A prying board can be extended into one end of the sheave wheel, and the pulley can be moved by hand to rotate, and the belt can be pried out during the rotation.
4. When installing a new V-belt, put the belt on one wheel, and then on the other wheel, you can use a pry plate to reach into the grooved wheel, move the belt wheel to rotate by hand, and put the belt on.
5. After the belt is loaded, the center distance should be adjusted well, and the sub-belt pulley should be adjusted and tightened if there is a pressure pulley.
6. Check the tension of the belt. The accurate check method is to apply a vertical pressure of about 2 kg on the middle of each belt by hand, and the sinking amount is 20-30 mm. If it is not suitable, make appropriate adjustments.
|Type||Top width(mm)||Belt Thickness (mm)||Angle (°)||Production scope (lnch)|
|Can be customized according to customer requirements
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and Woven bag. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 10 to 20 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: admin