Wrapped 8V Belt,
23mm Thickness 8V Belt,
23mm Thickness rubber conveyor belt
8V-6350 High Wear Resistance Wrapped 8V Belt , Banded Classical V-Belt
What problems should be paid attention to when replacing the triangle belt?
1. First of all, let's understand the replacement of metric and imperial systems. We all know that the size of the V-belt is divided into metric and imperial systems. Therefore, we should first judge whether the two types of V-belts are interchangeable from the metric and imperial sizes.
2. Then there is the replacement between different types of V-belts. Whether two different types of V-belts can be replaced with each other, it is necessary to observe their cross-sectional dimensions. If the two V-belts have the same cross-sectional dimensions, the two V-belts are basically interchangeable.
3. The replacement between the joint V-belt and the single V-belt. The joint V-belt has high stability characteristics, which can eliminate the possibility of the V-belt moving and turning on the wheels. It is mostly used on equipment with vertical shaft installation. The first two alternative principles are equally applicable between joint V-belts.
4. Finally, the replacement of the toothed V-belt, the above two replacement principles are also applicable to the toothed V-belt. In addition, unless otherwise specified, the non-toothed V-belt model and the corresponding toothed V-belt can be replaced with each other.
-Cloth cover layer: Cotton/polyester blend
-Top rubber: NR,SBR
-Reinforcement body: Polyester cable cord
-Bottom rubber: NR,SBR
Consistent performance in multiple V-Belt drives - ensures all belts will measure within ARPM matching standards
Use pulleys made to ARPM standards
Oil & Heat Resistant: Durability in tough environments
|Type||Top width(mm)||Belt Thickness (mm)||Angle (°)||Production scope (lnch)|
|Can be customized by OEM|
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and Woven bag. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 10 to 20 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: admin