2240mm length SPA V Belt,
8V SPA V Belt,
2240mm length small rubber drive belts
SPA-2240 High Wear Resistance Wedge Wrapped SPA V Belt , Standard V-Belt
What problems should be paid attention to when using V-belt in winter?
1. When used in winter, the belt parts that need to be lubricated should be moistened or painted in real time for maintenance.
2. Add enough lubricating grease to each lubrication point of the V-belt, carefully check the bearing clearance, and change it in real time.
3. Prevent oil stains such as lubricating oil from being stained on the surface of the triangle belt during recuperation. Various oil stains will corrode the triangle belt and cause the triangle belt to age prematurely and reduce its useful life.
4. The tightening level of the bearing housing should be checked regularly, and the low-speed operation should be prevented during permanent disasters to prevent the V-belt from resonating.
5. Once the V-belt is found to be stained with oil, you should wash it with the pancreas, or wipe the cloth with a little non-volatile liquid. Do not soak the belt in a cleanser or use a cleanser to scrub the belt, let alone rub with sandpaper or use it. Strong objects scratch the belt to avoid damage to the belt.
6. The belt must be kept dry before installation.
-Cloth cover layer: Cotton/polyester blend
-Top rubber: NR,SBR
-Reinforcement body: Polyester cable cord
-Bottom rubber: NR,SBR
Consistent performance in multiple V-Belt drives - ensures all belts will measure within ARPM matching standards
Use pulleys made to ARPM standards
Oil & Heat Resistant: Durability in tough environments
|Type||Top width(mm)||Belt Thickness (mm)||Angle (°)||Production scope (lnch)|
|Can be customized by OEM|
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and Woven bag. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 10 to 20 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: admin